As of 24 October Ukrainian agrarians spent gathering of grain and leguminous crops in Ukraine in the square 13.5 million hectares or 88% to forecast and collected 62 million tons of grain with an average yield 45,0 c / ga.
In particular, collected:
- corn - 21.9 million tonnes from an area of 3.2 million hectares or 66% the forecast at productivity 67,3 c / ga;
- buckwheat - 86 thousand. tons from an area of 65 thousand. or by 95% the forecast at productivity 13,3 c / ga;
- millet - 152 thousand. tons 81 thousand. or by 90% the forecast at productivity 18,7 c / ga.
Besides, Sunflower threshed on an area of 5.6 million hectares or 95% and collected 13.5 million tons of grain with an average yield 24,3 c / ga. Soy threshed on an area of 1,5 million hectares or 94% to forecast and collected 3,4 million ha grains with an average yield 23,2 c / ga. Sugar beet harvested 6.5 million tonnes from an area of 149 thousand. or by 68% to forecast the average yield 438 c / ga.
About holding of the autumn sowing campaign, then planted on that date 6.6 million ha of winter crops or 91% to forecast, are sown:
- winter wheat - 5.7 mln or by 91% to forecast;
- rye - 117 thousand. or by 96% to forecast;
- winter barley - 834 thousand. or by 91% to forecast.
Besides, winter rape, when the projected area 1.1 million ha sown around 1.1 million hectares or 99% to forecast.